Oberst BV develops online portals that help people save money. We aggregate tens of thousands of coupons and offers to make it easy for our visitors to get a better deal while shopping online. With portals like GuteGutscheine in Germany, LaReduction in France and RadarCupom in Brazil we’re present in more than 30 countries and growing fast.
We are currently looking for a committed and motivated part-time Content Editor for our South Korean website yet to be launched. You will work in a small team and be responsible for all aspects of the content on the website. You will add to and update our coupons savings database, communicate with our partner agencies / merchants and take product ownership.
- Maintaining our coupons and savings database
- Processing incoming emails and data
- Achieving high quality and accuracy of the information in the database
- Reviewing quality and revenue metrics and implementation of strategies for improving them
- Contributing to improving internal processes to gather data and improving database quality
- You are a native Korean speaker and have impeccable writing skills
- You have knowledge about the e-commerce market in South Korea
- You are flexible, resilient and very reliable
- You are great at working in a team
- You are accurate and enjoy working with databases
- You are analytical and focused on achieving (business) results
What we offer
- An exciting work environment in a fast growing startup with an international and friendly team
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- A beautiful office near the UvA in the heart of Amsterdam accessible by public transport
- Flexible working days and hours
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible holidays
- A salary fitting for the position and according to Dutch standards
- Personal responsibility for tasks
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
We look forward to receiving your application!